A call from Reporter of The Hindu Newspaper

I am proud to let you know all that I remember on 30th November 2012, I received a call from Reporter of The Hindu Newspaper asking some queries about my locality in Bangalore. While attending the call, I thought in a glance that it might be a joke or SPAM calls etc. to get some information from me, it happened to me as such earlier to collect the personal data or email info etc. but this time not a joke nor SPAM calls but real and reality. 

I reconfirmed with Reporter and she assured me that it was from The Hindu Newspaper only, Reporter asked me few questions whereabouts and other activities in my area and nearby. I have explained in a casual way with maximum social activity happenings in my locality.

I will share you that link where you can find the brief info about it, the article name is Moving away from its past handled by Reporter name Deepika Sarma and published it on 5th December 2012, thanks to her for a wonderful opportunity given to me. Also, Thanks to all the visitors who is going to visit and read this blog and The Hindu Newspaper article that published with the detail including my name :) .